Sunday, July 13, 2008

o7/13/2oo8

currently listening to...
Tear Drops on My Guitar- Taylor Swift.

well today was pretty interesting and boring.
i had to get up at 7:3o a.m. for church and i fell asleep around 5 a.m.
:(
yeah.
i have insomnia.
another restless night.
my daddy and i argued for like 45 minutes about what i was going to wear.
i end up wearing levi's, some ugly polo, and my dr. martens.
:screams:
so ugly.
i usually wear fitted destroyed jeans and a cute fitted jakcet or hoodie.
but i mean he wouldn't even let me wear my hollister jeans which aren't that destroyed at all.
:(
i end up crying on the way to church.
i felt so FAT and FUGLY!
:\
after church we went to some mexican place for breakfast which i didn't eat.
aha.
:now listening to Division by Aly & AJ:
but yeah.
i crashed and woke up late in the afternoon.
watched Bring It On marathon on abc family.
:yawns:
then watched that movie Picture This or something?
was very good but very unrealistic..
but i loved it!
mmmyeah.
now i'm just here chilling.
nothing really intresting going on.
i have cheer practice later this week!
(:
yay4me!
i'm looking foward to posting my new thread and pictures on chansluts.
mhm.
well g2g.
i need to go get ready for my photoshoot.
bye4now.
(;

No comments: